travel visa

Please note that a valid passport is required for all air travel outside of the United States. In addition to a passport, many countries require a visa for entry. To obtain the most current entry requirements for your upcoming trip, please contact CIBTvisas for assistance. CIBT’s information can be accessed online via the following link CIBT visas by phone 1-800-929-2428 referencing account number 104531 or use the form.